The Mordecai from Line is a fantastic ski if you are going to be ripping up the BC one day, the park the next and the resort later on in the week. A Symmetrical Flex feels very surfy and fun when the snow is deep and you want to send it off of some natural features or play in the park when you are in between storms. Line's Partly Cloudy Core is made from a blend of Paulownia and Maple to have a high strength to weight ration. A 5-Cut Sidecut makes it very easy for you to roll the Mordecai into any turn shape at any speed you want, with little effort. The 114mm waist feels nimble and edgy when you are picking your way down something steep, and very surfy in the fresh snow. If you want a ski that feels easy to spin, while tearing up the rest of the mountain, the Line Mordecai is a one of a kind.
- 5-CUT™ GEOMETRY: Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape.
- EARLY RISE™: The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- SIDEWALL™: Ultra high density polyethylene walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for maximum durability for a smooth, stable feel.
- SYMMETRICAL FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE™: A blend of light weight wood creating the best strength to weight ratio we offer.
- Weight: 2100 g
- Sidecut: 17 Avg. m
- Stance: -21 mm
ინტერნეტ მაღაზია არ იბრუნებს და არ ცვლის პროდუქტს იმ შემთხვევაში, თუ ნივთი აღარ მოგწონთ, საჭიროდ აღარ მიიჩნევთ მის ფლობას, არ ამართლებს თქვენს მოლოდინს და სხვა მსგავსი მიზეზების გამო.
დაბრუნების შემთხვევაში თანხა აისახება თქვენს აგარიშზე 30 კალენდალური დღის განმავლობაში.