A WATERPROOF SURF PACK FOR EVERYDAY MISSIONS AND ADVENTURE TRAVEL
Part of the waterproof Cyclone Collection, the Cyclone Roll Top 32L backpack is sized for everyday missions and travel use alike. Its clean design offers just the right amount of space to keep essential clothing and gear close at hand. The durable wet/dry design uses welded construction and coated Cordura® ripstop to seal out the elements.
- 305D Cordura® HP Coated Ripstop
- 1953 cubic inches [ 32L ]
- 21 x 13 x 9″ [ 53 x 33 x 23cm ]
- Waterproof welded construction with roll top closure
- Welded stash pocket with water resistant YKK® PU coated zipper
- Breathable ergonomic shoulder straps and backpanel
- Mesh side pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn’t get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.